Looking for affordable insurance in the state of Florida?

How we work

Imperial Insurance offers more policy options, rates, and services than most other major insurance agencies. As independent agents, we can build your policy from several different insurers, not just one company. We work for you, to ensure you’ll receive a quality, low-cost policy tailored to fit your needs and your budget.

Comparison Shopping - We do the hard work for you. We research and compare costs, services, and terms of various insurers and present you with the best, low-cost policy that fits your lifestyle.

Expertise - Our independent agents are well versed in the latest information on several different insurance companies. We use our connections, market experience and expertise to find you the best policy at a rate you can afford.

Trust & Loyalty - With an Imperial Insurance agent, you are not just another policy holder. We work with you to better know your needs. Our goal is to develop a lasting relationship of trust and respect with you and your family, so you can always feel protected.

The information provided below is not intended to be comprehensive. We are always happy to answer all your questions about policy rates, terms, services, co-pays, claim procedures and more.



Individual & Family - We Specialize in affordable Major Medical PPO and HMO Policies.

Major medical health insurance covers the expenses associated with serious illness or hospitalization. Major medical plans usually have a set amount, or deductible, for which the patient is responsible. Once that is paid, the plan covers most of the remaining cost of care, subject to co-pays or co-insurance paid by the patient.



Liability Insurance - Pays for injuries to the other party and damages to the other vehicle resulting from an accident you caused. It also pays if the accident was caused by someone covered by your policy, including a driver operating your car with your permission.

Collision Coverage - Pays for damage to your car without regard to who caused an accident. The company must pay for the repair or up to the actual cash value of your vehicle, minus your deductible.

Comprehensive (other than collision) - Portion of an auto insurance policy that covers damage to the policyholder’s car not involving a collision with another car (including damage from fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods and riots), and theft.

Medical Payments & Personal Injury Protection (PIP) - Both pay limited medical and funeral expenses if you, a family member, or a passenger in your car is injured or killed in a motor vehicle accident. PIP also pays lost-income benefits.

Towing and Labor Coverage - Pays for towing charges when your car can´t be driven. Also pays labor charges, such as changing a flat tire, at the place where your car broke down.

Rental Reimbursement Coverage - Pays a set daily amount for a rental car if your car is being repaired because of damage covered by your auto policy.

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM) Coverage - Pays for your injuries and property damage caused by a hit-and-run driver or a motorist without liability insurance. It will also pay when your medical and car repair bills are higher than the other driver´s liability coverage



Our term life insurance portfolio boasts in excess of 220 different products issued by over 25 of the top carriers in our industry. Highlights of our portfolio include:

  • Carrier retention up to $30,000,000
  • Jumbo coverage limits up to $65,000,000
  • Paperless Applications
  • Long-Term Care purchase options
  • Joint second-to-die term
  • Multiple policy discounts
  • Disability Income riders
  • Annualization of commissions
  • Carrier retention up to $310,000,000
  • Jumbo coverage limits up to $65,000,000
  • Reduced paid-up options
  • Policy Loans
  • Annualization of commissions
  • Guarantee periods:
    • 15 years
    • 20 years thru 35 years
  • Guarantee periods:
    • 10 years
    • 15 years thru 30 years



You can buy a dwelling policy that covers only the structure of your house. However, most homeowners buy policies that combine five different coverages in a single policy:

Dwelling - pays for damage or destruction to your house and any unattached structures and buildings, such as fences, detached garages, and storage sheds.

Personal Property - pays for theft, damage, or destruction of the contents of your house, including furniture, clothing, and appliances.

Liability - protects you against financial loss if you are sued and found legally responsible for someone else’s injury or property damage. A homeowners policy automatically provides $25,000 in coverage. You can buy up to $1 million in coverage for an extra premium.

Medical Payments - pays medical bills for people hurt on your property. It also pays for some injuries that happen away from your home, such as your dog biting someone. A basic homeowners policy pays $500 in medical bills. You can pay extra and get up to $5,000 in medical payments coverage.

Loss of Use - pays additional living expenses if your home is too damaged to live in during repairs. Most policies pay 10 to 20 percent of the amount of your dwelling coverage.



General Liability Insurance - Coverage for an insured when negligent acts and/or omissions result in bodily injury and/or property damage on the premises of a business, when someone is injured as the result of using the product manufactured or distributed by a business, or when someone is injured in the general operation of a business.

Professional Liability Insurance - Coverage for specialists in various professional fields. Since basic liability policies do not protect against situations arising out of business or professional pursuits, professional liability insurance is purchased by individuals who hold themselves out to the general public as having greater than average expertise in particular areas. These standard forms of coverage are often for: Physicians, Surgeons & Dentists; Lawyers & Hospitals.